– Al Abeer Educity participated in the 3rd OIC Higher Education Conference & Exhibition 2014 in conjunction with the 5th OIC World BIZ from 10-14 November 2014 held in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur. The event, organized by the OIC International Business Centre, in cooperation with the Islamic Centre for Development of Trade (ICDT) was officiated by Dato’ Seri Idris bin Jusoh; Malaysia’s Minister of Education II.
– 3rd OIC Higher Education Fair 2014 – Broken into two sub-components, one is the Fair /Exhibition, where the education institutions and related organizations exhibited its programmes and courses. Over 100 exhibitors took part in the fair. The other is the Conference where issues regarding the needs, obstacles and challenges, plans and measures, and workable strategies in higher education were addressed by top educationists and experts of the education industry. 300 delegates from more than 20 countries attended the conference.
– During the conference, Al Abeer Educity’s representatives/promoters were on duty for the 3rd OIC Higher Education Exhibition which was led by Dr. Jemshith, Executive Director along with Business Development Strategist; Mr. Danish Ahmed Qadri as well as Ms. Sara Harb from the Marketing Department.
– The 3rd OIC Higher Education conference was attended by Al Abeer Educity’s Business Development Strategist, Mr. Danish Ahmed Qadri and Marketing Executive, Ms. Sara Al Harb. The main goal of the conference was to share ideas on how higher education institutions in the Islamic world can work better and more widespread in the market, in order to allow the OIC member countries to remain competitive, innovative and strategically agile in the rapidly growing world economic market. Among the keynote speaker of the conference were Prof.Emeritus Tan Sri Anuwar Ali; President & Vice Chancellor of Open University Malaysia (OUM), Dr Amat Taap Manshor; Chief Executive Officer (FAA), Prof. Dato’ Dr. Mohd. Amin Jalaludin; Vice Chancellor of University of Malaya (UM) and Dato’Dr.Raja Mohamad Abdullah; Chairman of Muslim World BIZ and CEO of OIC International Business Centre.
– The OIC World BIZ was supported by notable organisations such as MATRADE, Takaful Malaysia, AmBank, AWC Berhad, IIUM, METACO (Iran based company), Kamar Dagang dan Industri (Indonesian foreign investment organisation), Silver Plus (Thailand based company), S-Team Solutions (Brunei based company), Malaysian Reserve, FlexiRoam and more in fulfilling the success of the event and its objective.